Feb 1, 2010
Other Available Downloads
- Changing the null substitute method name and allow any type of null substitute
- Consolidating custom constructor configuration to just one
- Adding UseValue option for member mappings when you want to just map from a single custom value
- Added ValueFormatter<T>
- Adding custom mapping action objects (in addition to just functions)
- Removing configuration validation from dynamic mapping
- Adding overloads for mapping to existing objects for dynamic mapping
- Modified ITypeConverter to only use ResolutionContext as the input
- Added TypeConverter to ease generic scenarios
- Custom value resolvers now have access to the current resolution context
- Switching the MapFrom from using Expression to just Func, but with the return type retained
- Some performance improvements around caching and sealing (only for Initialize scenarios)
- Fixed profiles so you don't have to provide a name (defaults to type name)
- Fixed bug where a zero-length sequence would throw an exception
- Applying patch to fix duplicate CreateMap call issue
- Fixing bug where type map resolution did not attempt to find a map for the underlying member type
- Fixed bug where destination collections were not cleared before mapping
- Integrating patch to fix ambiguous match exceptions on multiple IEnumerable implementors
- Fixed bug where read-only string destination properties had to be marked as ignored
- Applied patch to fix issue where the DataReader mapper blew up on nullable fields
- Fixing bug where a bi-directional relationship with an array was messing up
- Fixed bug where type-specific formatters were not found correctly at the global level
on May 4, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Incredible and very nicely written. Works great.
on Mar 25, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Absolutely wonderful tool. Easy to use, simple and very elegant. This tool does exactly what it claims to do, and does it very well!
on Mar 25, 2010 at 4:50 PM
When you're dealing with moving objects between layers and domains this both saves time and increases maintainability. Awesome.
Since I discovered it a few months ago I've used it on a number of projects with great success. Thanks!
on Mar 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Apart from reducing repetitive code it'll also detect missing mappings - for both reasons I can't imagine dealing with DTOs any other way.
on Mar 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM
get it and test
on Mar 16, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Excellent, not only saves typing but also future-proofs your code. Why? Because if you use a manual mapping method you can easily forget to add code to map a newly added property.
on Mar 8, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Excellent, just what I've been wanting
on Mar 3, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Pretty nice lib... Saves typing.
on Feb 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Congrats guys! Nice work!
PD: why not to add a bidirectional createMap() ; )
on Feb 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Totally awesome! :-)
on Feb 4, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.