May 13, 2009
Other Available Downloads
- New mapper for System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter (requires the TypeConverterAttribute)
- Bi-directional and parent-child relationships supported
- Flags enumerations supported
- Allow partially trusted callers for medium-trust environments
- Configuration validation for IEnumerable types (List<T> etc.)
- Mapper registry for easy access to built-in object mappers
- More friendly to IoC scenarios
- Mapping to IDictionary<,> now supported
- Stack overflow for self-referential destination types
- Bug around using interfaces for enumerable element types
Excellent work. A very simple and clean Api exposes a powerfull functionalty. Thanks for sharing your work.
on Sep 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM
really useful and saves you writing a bunch of monotonous mapping code
on Jul 15, 2009 at 6:38 AM
One of those tools that does something specific and does it well. With even a peanut brain like mine was up and running in just a few minutes. THANKS!!
on Jul 4, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Many thanks for your efforts. It helped me a lot.
The only impediment is nullable types mapping issue. I hope it would be solved soon.
on Jun 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Thank you very much for hundreds of saved hours I won't be spending on left hand-right hand code :)
on Jun 8, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.